Who is the Best Cocoa Beach Real Estate Agent? That’s a term that I’m sure lots of people type into Google’s search bar when the need arises. Did you know that there are over 3,000 agents in the the area that the Space Coast Association of Realtors covers in Brevard County? That is a lot of agents to choose from and you’d think that this number would make finding a top agent easy.
How to Identify the Best Cocoa Beach Real Estate Agent
Below are some characteristics that count in today’s red hot real estate market. You may find that some of these speak to you more than others. Just remember, that after you peel away all of the advances of technology and bells and whistles this is still a belly to belly business. Here are 6 Important attributes for hiring the Best Cocoa Beach Real Estate Agent.
- Communication: make sure to take notice of the time it takes an agent to respond to your calls, emails, and text messages. What you see now is likely to be a reflection of how they respond when you are working together.
- Market Expertise: Good agents know how to pull data for any community. Still, some agents prefer to wing it and are not proficient in the research phase of real estate matters. Getting the numbers wrong, even by a few percentage points, could cost you thousands.
- Marketing: Sadly, it doesn’t take long to look through the homes listed on the MLS to find listings with crummy photos that look like they were taken on a flip phone while the agent was falling down in a dark room. Image is everything. If your home is not marketed properly it doesn’t get the chance it deserves to showcase for the best buyers hunting for a home.
- Negotiating Skills: How can you tell if you are talking to a good negotiator? When you are interviewing prospective agents see if they do a good job of negotiating a commission for the work they do. If an agent’s only play to win you over is to dump his or her commission rate then ask yourself “how will this agent do when they are negotiating with agents who are making offers on my property?”.
- Passion: Does the agent have excitement and enthusiasm when they speak with you about the business? Do they seem bored? It is important to convey good energy when talking about our business. Lack of optimism is going to shine through in the conversations they have with prospects.
- Work Ethic: If your agent is starting their day at 10 am and taking Saturdays off I wonder if they are able to handle the job of selling your home or helping you find your next home. A good agent is a hard working agent who has implemented systems that will give the client the edge they deserve in order to get the job done.
So, if you are looking for the Best Cocoa Beach Real Estate Agent who has the above qualities then I’d like to meet you to discuss your real estate goals. Let me invite you to have that all important conversation. I promise you that you will walk away realizing that I am truly different from all other agents on the Space Coast.
I look forward to meeting with you.
Call or Text 321-501-2999