- Closed Sales are up 11.8% for September 2015 in which the number of units closed were 880 compared to 787 in September 2014, with a decrease in cash sales by -17.1% compared to September 2014.
- New Pending Sales are down -9.9% and New Listings are down -6.3%
- The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up 32.6% to $172,250 compared to a year ago, which was $129,900.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -23.5% to 2.7 months compared to 3.6 months in September 2014
- Traditional Sales are up 41.4%, with a median sales price of $184,000.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -48.2%, with a median sales price of $110,000.
- Short Sale Closing are down -59.5%, with a median sales price of $119,200.
Thats right, the median sales price is up 32.6% from last September, and inventory is down 23.5% to 2.7 months. What does 2.7 months of inventory mean? If no new homes came on the market, we would sell out in 2.7 months. And if I had to guess, it would be even lower in the future as more jobs in the aerospace industry keep popping up.
This could be the best time in a long time to sell your home!
If you have any questions, or are looking for the best real estate agent in Merritt Island, give me a call at (321)SOLD-123 thats (321)765-3123
You can also visit our site ChallengeMyZestimate.com to get a quick, free home valuation!